Sex dolls are replicas of the female human body – complete with the head, breast, body and most importantly, the genitals. What you usually do with a partner during sex is the same thing that you are doing with your sex doll.
But just like a female human partner, your sex doll is also subject to proper care in the private areas. You can never get in on smoothly if you are not lubricated enough, right? Same goes for your sex doll. Sexual activity will not be as pleasurable as you would expect if you are not prepared enough, more so your sex doll. But good thing that lubricants can also be used during sex with a sex doll, just like in a normal human sex. Either you use a lubricant yourself, or use a sex doll lubricant.
Sex Dolls and Lubrication
- It is very common during sex that lubrication comes naturally from the female body, in order to encourage penetration that is smoother and with lesser friction. In other cases, lubricants are also used to enhance the sexual experience. Sex between a man and a woman is not the same as that between a man and a sex doll. Just like in human sex, the woman needs to get wet in order for the man to get in on. But unlike in human sex, dolls normally do not have such features that can make them get wet by itself.
- As of present, there are three known sexual lubricants in the market. The first one is water-based lube, the most commonly used one. It is made from water and is less reactive whether you are using it on your skin or a doll. Water-based lubes are readily available and are quite easy to clean off after sex.
- Oil-based lubes are also common. They are a lot smoother and finer than the water-based lubes. A single application is always enough to last through the whole time. They can be messy, as they stain beddings and may not be easy washing them off your skin.
- Silicone-based lubes are common but not meant for sensitive skin, even though they are hypoallergenic. They can cause itchiness or inflammation. It is always good to consult your doctor before using them.
- Whatever sex doll lubricant you may choose for your doll, make sure they are compatible with your skin type, and with your sex doll as well.